Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analytic Consultant 4 - Conduct Analytics
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Consumer Control Monitoring & Surveillance Analytics is responsible for developing and implementing data driven self-assurance monitoring, reporting and metrics to increase and evidence control effectiveness. This individual contributor position will collaborate across Consumer Bank Conduct and Conduct Control partners to design and implement data-driven monitoring in support of Self-Assurance Activities. The candidate will support the creation of risk detection & monitoring strategies across systems, business processes, allegations, conduct, and interactions, using traditional risk analytics as well as advanced analytic techniques.
- Collaborate with business partners and other analytics teams to develop robust actionable analytics, metrics and reporting to monitor conduct risk.
- Develop data analytics to identify anomalies, outliers, emerging trends and conduct risks across the Enterprise. Primary areas of focus include Regional Banking, Auto Lending and Home Lending.
- Leverage both structured and unstructured data from multiple sources and "Big Data" analytic tools and platforms to provide insight into risk trends.
- Leverage text analytics techniques to extract value and insights from unstructured conduct data.
- Conduct behavioral trend analyses to identify potential areas for monitoring of conduct related behaviors and activity.
- Partner closely with other Conduct and Sales Practices teams to support reviews, examinations, legal casework and other activities providing data analytics as required.
- Working cross functionally to define business requirements and analytical needs.
- Consulting and performing very complex analyses/analysis design involving data mining from multiple sources.
- Interpreting and presenting results of analyses and recommendations to our business partners.
- Ensure integrity of analyses through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data including adherence to policy, security and documentation protocols.
- May facilitate meetings to gain consensus across stakeholders and provide partners with delivery of findings and recommendations.
- May participate in model development and performance monitoring for models.
- May partner with Corporate Model Risk to ensure alignment with relevant policies, guidelines, and best practice.
- May lead project teams and provide guidance to less experienced team members.
This position will report to the Conduct Analytics Leader, Consumer Control Monitoring and Surveillance Analytics.
This candidate must be a strong analytics professional with experience designing and building monitoring, surveillance and other analytical processes in a large, distributed, diverse organization. The successful candidate will have a strong analytical foundation to synthesize information regarding allegations, customer interactions, team members, conduct risk, sales and services and sourced from multiple systems/data sources. The successful candidate will also have demonstrated leadership among peers.
Location(s): Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Charlotte, NC; San Antonio, TX; and Chandler, AZ. However, other Wells Fargo approved locations may be considered.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to design and lead very complex projects/analyses
- Demonstrated ability to perform very complex activities related to business analysis and modeling
- Ability to share both technical and analytical knowledge and mentor lower-level staff
- Knowledge of Consumer Banking products, sales processes, conduct risk, and allegations management.
- Must possess strong collaborative skills
- Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to business partners and simplify the complex
- Demonstrated SQL expertise including the ability to write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data sources across a variety of sources
- Experience with enterprise data environments, particularly BMG, EIW, CBDW, C2T, and CMIRP
- Demonstrated data visualization experience using BI tools e.g., Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise with SAS, Python or R
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.