QPS Employment Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
On-Site Supervisor - Des Moines
at QPS Employment Group
QPS Employment Group is hiring an On-Site Supervisor for our client in Des Moines, IA. We are looking for a passionate individual who is motivated, goal-driven and committed to hard work. The person will be working on-site at our client in a warehouse facility Monday - Friday 6am - 4:00pm. This is an internal, direct hire position with QPS Employment Group.
Learn what it's like to work internally at QPS and how we provide positive experiences with everyone we interact with through our company's Six Core Beliefs: Family Spirit, High Touch, Passion, Legacy, Innovation, and Collaboration.
Join an award winning organization that offers growth both inside and outside of the company. QPS values your ability to advance and improve, as you develop a lasting career with one the of the Midwest's most dynamic companies.
Perform a variety of tasks unique to the specific client account such as:
- Recruit, source, interview, hire and onboard temp employees
- Provide effective training, coaching, corrective action and employee relations
- Conduct temp employee shift check-ins
- Walk the warehouse floor and do safety checks
- Consistently respond to client inquiries and requests in a professional manner within company timelines
- Develop and maintain strong partnership and relationships with client and temp employees to ensure customer satisfaction
- Complete daily reporting including tracking attendance, benefits and vacation
- Document all associate employee and client information correctly
- 2 year of customer service and administrative experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple duties in a busy work environment
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Able to troubleshoot/problem solve
- Professional, confidential and honest mannerism
- High level of integrity and commitment
- High School diploma or GED preferred
"Top Workplaces" - The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and Workplace Dynamics
"Best Places to Work" - The Milwaukee Business Journal
"2017 List of Largest Staffing Firms in the U.S. (Number 79)" - Staffing Industry Analysts
"2017 List of Largest Industrial Staffing Firms in the U.S. (Number 23)" - Staffing Industry Analysts
"ASA Genius Award: Social Media Campaign" - American Staffing Association