MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc.
- West Des Moines
- Hours Per Week
- up to 40
- Benefits Package
- Yes - Full Time Package
- Location : Address 2
- 9350 University Ave, Ste 138
Is responsible for soliciting, selling and servicing personal banking deposit and lending products through proactive business development efforts. Also responsible for cross-sales and/or referrals to the Investment Services, Home Loan Center, and Trust Services Departments. Compensation is base plus incentive based upon thresholds of performance.
- Participates in the Personal Banker Scorecard program by tracking customer relationships, cross-sales, new business and referrals.
- Opens checking, savings, certificate of deposits and IRA accounts and non-traditional banking products which meet the customer's needs while cross-selling other MWO services to enhance the customer relationship. Closes accounts as needed.
- Computes certificates of deposit payouts for redemption: renewals, penalties and maturities.
- Assists clients with U.S. Savings Bonds transactions.
- Interviews applicants and underwrites all types of consumer loans/lines of credit through existing loan policy guidelines. Collects and analyzes financial related data to determine the general creditworthiness of the prospect and the merits of the specific loan request.
- Establishes and negotiates where necessary the terms under which the credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment method and schedule and collateral requirements according to lending limits and loan policy.
- Works, as needed, to assist Collections Officer or Retail Manager with past dues or collection accounts.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
May be required to register with the NMLS and submit to a criminal background check.
At MidWestOne Bank diversity is embraced and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, Veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.