Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We are a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. We have call centers in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding career that doesn’t come along very often? Then Marketlink has the opportunity for you! We are in need of an Account Manager in our Des Moines, IA office. The ideal candidate will have an Associate Degree, 2-3 years of account management experience in a telecommunications environment and excellent communication skills client facing. We offer a competitive salary, and health, vision and dental benefits.
The Account Manager maintains and grows relationships with assigned customers, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal. Reporting to the Client Services Director, the Account Manager is expected to retain existing business, while pursuing profitable growth opportunities in assigned customer accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Must have the ability to build rapport with a wide variety of clients, understand a customer's core needs even when not expressed directly, effectively manage programs, and pitch new services to clients.
* Manage programs to yield maximum customer satisfaction.
* Achieve annual revenue and sales goals through effective business development.
* Analyze project results and make recommendations based on history of calling.
* Effective day-to-day communication with client and Marketlink.
* Professional representation of Marketlink in public and client settings.
* Develop and maintain calling scripts, client production reports and training materials as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Associates Degree or equivalent experience, Bachelors Degree Preferred.
* Accuracy and close attention to detail.
* Two to three years of level account management experience with a record of consistent success, preferably in the telemarketing industry.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Excel.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent initiative, organization, attention to detail and follow through.
* Must be capable of meeting deadlines and handling pressure due to time constraints.
* Strong consultative sales skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines