Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
West Des Moines, Iowa
# of openings:
The Production Coordinator coordinates various pre-sale and production activities within Engagement Communications, Corporate Communications, the corporation, and with outside suppliers. This results in the presentation, creation, production and implementation of quality, creative and effective communications materials for Engagement Communication’s internal and external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism or English.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience as traffic coordinator or production coordinator with an advertising agency, design studio or similar setting.
- Working understanding and knowledge of communications methods, styles and techniques, including print production, web development, and ASI research/purchasing.
- Advanced computer skills required including software skills in Project Management and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to review own work and critique it prior to presentation to internal partners or external clients.
- Ability to have a positive attitude and effect on the creative/professional staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- General understanding of financial analysis and budget development.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and be detail oriented, manage workflows and assist in prioritization of the schedules of the creative/professional staff, even in the midst of stressful and difficult circumstances.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
ITA Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Company will consider reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the Company.