Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
West Des Moines, Iowa
# of openings:
The Front-End Developer is responsible for the implementation user-centered front-end interfaces and experiences across events, incentive and recognition programs that align with the experience vision and satisfy client requirements. Along with other Digital Experience Team roles, the Front-End Developer will help realize the experience vision through writing clean, maintainable UI Code with exceptional quality, and promote for best practices and great usability. The Front-End Developer will build partnership with product development or client delivery team roles through agile processes and iterative delivery methods.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Four to eight years’ experience:
- creating and maintaining web applications.
- working with and the ability to efficiently use the following design/development applications:
- Adobe CC
- Version control tools such as Git & Bitbucket
- Web development tools such as Chrome DevTools
- Package Management Tools such as NPM
- API integrations and related web technologies
- working with and ability to efficiently write the following programming scripts/languages:
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience developing web and mobile applications utilizing Responsive Design.
- Awareness of ADA compliance and testing practices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2018 and the ability to write SQL is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 or VS Code a plus.
- Experience engaging in rapid prototyping and iterative product development.
- Experience with integrating analytics such as Google Tag Manager
- Experience in AJAX techniques.
- Experience working on large-scale web initiatives.
- Experience implementing Bootstrap and other frontend libraries.
- Experience with motion for the web preferred.
- Enthusiasm for emerging technologies and experience with the evaluation of technology products, tools and services for the purpose of improving existing processes and projects.
- Experience with agile development practices (Scrum, XP and TDD) is a plus.
- Ability to evaluate and recommend appropriate technology for the job at hand.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with effective communication, organizational and motivational skills.
- Excellent writing, grammatical and proofreading skills (in English).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English).
- Effective team player who can also work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-departmental and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
ITA Group , Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Company will consider reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the Company.