Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
West Des Moines, Iowa
# of openings:
The Event Accountant is responsible for compiling, auditing and reconciling financial information/data to obtain the highest profitability level possible for travel programs on an interim and fiscal year end basis.
- Associates degree in Accounting or related major; twelve semester hours of accounting to include one accounting course. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Ability to analyze actual versus budgeted results.
- Personal computer experience; Excel and Word preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work to meet established completion dates.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally on client programs.
- Ability to manage several projects together at the same time.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
ITA Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Company will consider reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the Company.