Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
West Des Moines, Iowa
# of openings:
The Digital Designer is responsible for creating user-centered user interfaces, digital communications elements and experiences across events, incentive and recognition programs that align with the experience vision and satisfy client requirements. Along with other Digital Experience Team roles, the Digital Designer will help realize the experience vision through UI best practices and designing for usability. The Digital Designer will build partnership with product development or client delivery team roles through an iterative design process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Graphic Design.
- Three to five years’ experience as a Graphic Designer in an advertising agency, technology company or similar environment.
- Strong creative abilities and the ability to develop innovative ideas and concepts.
- Working understanding of effective design and communication, including conceptualization, production artwork, pre-press, printing technologies and web/internet design/software/technologies.
- Working knowledge of digital design, design frameworks and development principles.
- Awareness of ADA compliance and inclusive design.
- Experience designing for web and mobile applications utilizing Responsive Design.
- Motion design experience preferred.
- Social media experience a plus.
- Software experience must include Adobe CC and other relevant UX/UI software.
- Ability to review own design work and critique it prior to presentation to internal or external clients; including core UX/UI standards.
- Ability to explain design rationale to internal and/or external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective team player who can also work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-departmental and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage personal workflow and schedules even in the midst of stressful and difficult circumstances.
- Ability to provide mentorship to team members.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.
ITA Group , Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Company will consider reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the Company.