General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Technician II
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Information Technology
- Security Clearance Level
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
The purpose of this help desk position is to support proprietary CMS information systems and software designed to collect and transmit Medicare beneficiaries’ clinical assessment data to a federal repository. The ideal candidate must have technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer oriented and patient enough to deal with difficult users and/or users with limited computer competency.
AAS Information Technology or equivalent work experience/helpdesk experience
- Good customer service/communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Previous experience in a call center environment (preferred)
- Proven experience in a Call center environment.
- AAS in Information technology or relevant field or experience.
- Tech savvy with a good understanding of computer systems and other tech products.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Proficiency in English
- Customer-oriented and cool tempered
- Fluency in speaking Spanish would be a plus
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.