Arrow Stage Lines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arrow Stage Lines
Arrow Stage Lines is looking for a Sales Representative who will continue to foster current business relationships, as well as cultivate and build new leads, to increase sales and profitability. Must have a keen awareness of market trends and competition when evaluating and/or developing strategies to increase market share in the Great Plains Region.
This position is also responsible for account management, which includes ensuring the customer experience is phenomenal from beginning to end. The Sales Professional will be responsible for all aspects of the customer's charter, from closing the sale, to following up with a thank you note when the charter has been completed. This will include requesting and reviewing charter itineraries, reserving motorcoaches in accordance with the charter expectations, determining pricing, verifying contracts are accurate and signed, and invoiced properly.
If you like a fast paced, high energy environment, this could be the place for you!
- Responsible for meeting sales goals through visiting potential clients and selling our charter services. Also handles incoming customer inquiries, quotes, and orders via the telephone, fax, email, and walk-in customers.
- Handles incoming customer inquiries, quotes, and orders via the telephone, fax, email, and walk-in customers.
- Provides support to VP Sales and/or Sales Manager on large customer accounts.
- Builds business relationships needed to provide the department the opportunity to be successful.
- Books charter reservations using Coach Manager System. Answers questions about services in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Informs customers of routes, pricing, federal DOT laws, etc.
- Requests and reviews submitted itineraries for charters to ensure all trips are within the federal DOT laws prior to departure.
- Verifies all charters have signed contracts, prepayments or purchase orders, itineraries and are confirmed three days prior to departure.
- Computes pricing for revisions, refunds, cancellations, and damage deposits.
- Processes charter invoices ensuring they are complete and entered properly according to policy and procedure. Responsible for mailing out invoices three weeks in advance of the trip.
- Establishes and maintains positive rapport with customers/motorcoach operators and staff. Becomes familiar with our customers.
- Maintains a tight control on availability, so that we are not over sold.
- Creates and mails Thank You cards to clients.
- Responsible for handling confidential information on a frequent basis.
- Prepares and maintains records as required. Files charter hard copies and acceptance sheets.
- Prepares computerized reports as requested by management.
- Complies with company scheduled hours.
- Works in excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities are encountered.
- Complies with company and safety policies and procedures.
- Contributes to process improvement on a regular basis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Strong, effective correspondence writing skills
- Strong organization and time management skills, and ability to complete work accurately within given deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point). Willingness to learn new software programs as needed in a timely manner.
- Must have a clear concept of how to reconcile/balance an account
- Possess high degree of confidentiality and trustworthinesss
- Ability to travel to other locations in the region as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Ability to perform work accurately, thoroughly and quickly within timeframes allowed
- Ability to act calmly and professionally under stress and strain at all times and to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work overtime, as necessary, to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Must be a team player
Communications, Marketing or Business Degree preferred
1-2 years sales/marketing experience. Customer Service experience may also be considered if it includes quoting experience.
Arrow Stage Lines is one of the largest privately held charter bus companies in the country and is an industry leader in innovation, safety and customer satisfaction ratings. In business since 1928, Arrow is a stable, secure company, with 13 locations across the country and looking for a motivated Sales Professional to help drive continued growth in the Great Plains Region.